Donating to Support 4 Sight
The generosity of our supporters enables our services to develop and ensure that the services are available to everyone who needs them.
There are many ways in which you can support us:
- Drop by any of our centre’s and talk to one of the staff about making a donation
- Send a cheque made payable to ‘Support 4 Sight’
- Make a secure donation online using CAF Donate
All contributions are greatly appreciated and if you are a taxpayer, downloading and completing the Gift Aid Form will increase the value of your donation.
- £10 – Purchase a Liquid Level Indicator for a visually impaired person to fill a pan, pot or mug independently within their home
- £20 – A member to receive one to one support to attend a social activity
- £50 – Help train a volunteer to support our services
Gift aid form can be downloaded: Gift Aid Declaration 2022