Find below a list of links to many different useful websites:
- Counselling Directory – If you’re in need of support, search the Counselling Directory to be connected with a professional
counsellor or psychotherapist
- Tom Lorimer White Stick – Useful links to other websites with information for visually impaired people
- Apple Vis – A community-powered website for blind and low-vision users of Apple’s range of Mac computers, the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and the Apple TV.
- Diversity Jobs – is an organisation that strives to help people with disabilities find the right career path suited to them. They research available careers, liaise with employers large and small, promoting accessibility, equality and diversity and are now the go-to resource for employers, careers advisors and candidates.
- Therapy Directory – promotes the benefits of complementary therapy and they aim to give visitors all the information they need to help them make an informed decision about whether therapy would be right for them. The website has an FAQ’s section, a number of useful articles written by members and the facility to search for a practitioner in your area.
To ensure the professionalism of the website, all listed therapists have provided Therapy Directory with qualifications and insurance cover or proof of membership with a professional body.