Many people find low vision aids can make a huge difference in their day to day life.
Our Centre in Saffron Walden holds a wide variety of equipment to support people in living independently.
- Magnifiers – various designs and strength magnifiers
- Electronic Video Magnifiers – a range of desktop and portable video magnifiers
- Lighting – daylight bulbs, and a range of daylight floor standing, table top and portable lamps
- Clocks and watches – easy to see, talking and tactile
- Phones – big button and easy to use mobiles
- Radios and cassette players from British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- Large print stationery – calendars, diaries and puzzle books
- Computer Training – specialist adaptive audio and magnification software
Our Team will be delighted to show you our equipment at our centre and provide demonstrations and instruction.
We can discuss what equipment could be useful for you and offer advice and training.